-Just a couple clarifications placed at the bottom, seems self explainatory ,but just in case for those who asked-
Alright, The Axer Industries Raffle is a go. For those who did not see the previous posting, this is a chance to have a shot
at a commission that would normally be quite expensive, as well as some other prizes. This raffle is in effect starting today
(10-09-2006)! How it works and the prize listing are as follows:
1. One (1) Entry is $5.00 USD.
2. There is a limit of ten (10) entries per person.
3. Only one prize may be awarded per person.
4. Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Acceptable payment methods are Cash, Money Order, and PayPal.
5a.Cash entries can only be accepted under the following conditions:
The payment must be in bills (no coins).
I will not be held liable for entries lost via the mailing system.
Paypal payments can be made to my email address: email@example.com (do not forget the underscore)
Money orders are to be made out to "Axer Industries"
Cash and Money Orders must be sent to the following address:
248 21st. Ave. SE
Albany, OR 97322
6. Be certain to enclose your Name, Address, and e-mail address in all entries.
7. All entries, electronic and physical, must be received by Axerindustries no later than 11-09-2006.
On 11-10-2006 all valid entries will be talied and pooled. Starting with the Grand Prize, each prize will have an entry randomly drawn from the pool of entries as chosen winner of that prize.
Upon being selected, if that person has any remaning entries, those entries will be removed from the pool.
When all prizes have been drawn for, we will contact the winning entries via the contact information provided, and the names of the winners will be posted on the official Axerindustries homepage (www.axerindustries.com) as well as the Axerindustries DeviantArt page (jayaxer.deviantart.com).
In the event that a winning entry is unable to be contacted by 11-25-2006, the prize will be redrawn for from all remaining eligible entries on 11-26-2006.
1) A single character full colour commission (no porn)
2) A single character B&W 11 x 17 commission (no porn)
3) A single character sketch (emphasis on sketch, and no porn)
4) A Leigh Portfolio print set
5) Axer 2006 Art CD
6) Axer 2006 Art CD
7) Axer 2006 Art CD
8) 2 colour prints chosen from those currently in stock
That sums it up. Any questions can be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks, and best of luck to those who enter!
-Yes the deadline for entries is final, no exceptions (can't keep pushing things back).
-I will not add additional characters to the commission(s), it is single character as stated.
-Yes commission can be of one of my own characters if you desire, but content must be agreeable in that case.
-Prize won is the prize you get, nyr