Asked for again so I figured I may as well comply-
Here are the progress shots I have on hand for the Kita 9th Issue image. I am well aware that it enough from it with the large jumps anyhow. Just another visual on how I go about painting. Again, no, I'm not aiming to make a big explaination/tutorial on it.
This was drawon on typing paper, inked with techpens, scanned and thrown into Painter IX, where I used the round camelhair brush under oils, that's it. Some post was done in Photoshop, including the text on the original image that is not inlcuded in the final shot here.
Thanks, and hope you can take something away from it.